Surrounded by projection boards and 10 touch-enabled interactive projectors, great ideas can be shared easily via interactive writing on whiteboards. With movable glass partition walls, CYT 203 can also be separated into two 40-seats rooms.
- Sound System
- Wireless Clip Microphone x 2
- Wireless Handheld Microphone x 4
- Interactive Projector x 10
- Blu-ray Player
- Visual Presenter
- * Equipment setup service/technician on-site support from Audio Visual Services Unit (AVSU) is required. Cost for related services will be charged by AVSU. For enquiries and service requests, please contact AVSU.
- + Regarding live broadcasting, only designated rooms (CYT202, 203 and 209B) will be able to receive the video signal from CYT LT1A and LT1B. For enquiries and service requests, please contact AVSU.
- ^ Lecture Recording is available in CYT LT1A, LT1B and 209B. To apply, please fill in the application form. For enquiries, please contact Information Technology Services Centre (ITSC) – Academic Support Services (Education Technology) Service Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. IR lanyard-based camera tracking system is available also at CYT LT1A, LT1B and 209B. Please contact AVSU for the service charges and further details.
- # The partition moving service will be charged by Estates Management Office (EMO).