Surrounded by projection boards and 10 touch-enabled interactive projectors, great ideas can be shared easily via interactive writing on whiteboards. With movable glass partition walls, CYT 203 can also be separated into two 40-seats rooms.
- Sound System
- Wireless Clip Microphone x 2
- Wireless Handheld Microphone x 4
- Interactive Projector x 10
- Blu-ray Player
- Visual Presenter
- * Equipment setup service/technician on-site support from Audio Visual Services Unit (AVSU) is required. Cost for related services will be charged by AVSU. For enquiries and service requests, please contact AVSU.
- + Regarding live broadcasting, only designated rooms (CYT202, 203 and 209B) will be able to receive the video signal from CYT LT1A. For enquiries and service requests, please contact AVSU.
- ^ Lecture Recording is available in CYT LT1A, LT1B and 209B. To apply, please fill in the application form. For enquiries, please contact Information Technology Services Centre (ITSC) – Academic Support Services (Education Technology) Service Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. IR lanyard-based camera tracking system is available also at CYT LT1A, LT1B and 209B. Please contact AVSU for the service charges and further details.
- # The partition moving service will be charged by Estates Management Office (EMO).